Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coming Soon

So... I started a Blog.  What does this mean for you? Well.. Nothing really, because you have no idea who I am! -- I admit it, I have been somewhat of a stalker lurker amongst the teaching blog community.  SO why show myself now?  Well, I graduated from Graduate School on August 31, with a Masters of Science in Education and I am now officially equipped with two teaching certifications (Early Childhood and Childhood Education).

While I do not have a classroom of my own (yet), I DO have a job in a school and I AM teaching!  I provide Mathematics Academic Intervention Services.  For those of you who don't know what this means,  I am that annoying person who is constantly showing up to pull-out or push-in to your classroom.  Each day I come home with a need to reflect, share, vent, brag, LEARN... etc. 

So I am putting myself out there (or here...) to the Teaching Blog community. 

I have so much more to say, but for now, I am just going to say, until next time

xoxo 
Little Miss Cloe

No comments:

Post a Comment